Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WEB SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION



I just wanted to let everyone know that our REAL web site is currently under construction. We are currently working on new featurs and lay outs that I'm sure all of our clients wil enjoy. I've launched this blog site as a temporary resource and I've recieved good feed back. You will find that our new web site www.evmem.com will include a link to this blog site so we can stay on a personal level with our clientel.

My mom found the above feather center piece and I thought it was beautiful for the right bride. It reminds me of snow covered palm trees. It also makes me think of a fun retro wedding - maybe we could throw in a few lava lamps? :) Regardless of what your likes or dis likes are I think you will find that Everlasting Memories will meet your needs. We design your wedding around you - we'll help make your day a memory for a life time.

God Bless you all! I hope your week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment