Monday, March 17, 2008

Tulip Weddings



I've been asked to put together a few ideas for a clinic that held tulips and the main idea. Tulips are a very delicate flower, but they can be used in weddings. I've spent most of the evening looking for ideas and I have many of my own that I plan to present to this client. As you can see I've posted two story boards from my research. The top one is elegent - bronze tones with playful yellow set the stage. I see this wedding in a late afternoon, sunset or evening event. The reception would be filled with soft candle light and the bride and groom celebrate the start of their lives together. The wedding below is filled with bright colors. More playful and suitable for a summer afternoon wedding. It would produce a relaxed enviroment and fantastic photos as the outside lighing during the summer months is wonderful.

I'd love to hear your feed back or ideas. Keep your fingers crossed we'll get the opprotunity to do this wedding. I can't wait to see what we come up with and share the photos with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment