Friday, March 21, 2008

Hands



I love photography. Such a creative ways to capture special moments and meanings in our lives. One thing I love to photograph the most is hands. We use our hands everyday and in so many ways. We use our hands to express emotions, to talk, to work, to show love and to connect to each other. Hands are an insite to someones life they show what type of work we do or how old we are. Hands are beatifu.

The picture above is of my father-in-law's hands. We were at an engament together and I noticed that he was holding his coffee cup in a manner that I've seen him hold it several times before. He and his children know that he is an active coffe drinker, so I quietly took the snap shot without. Later he was very surprised to see the image. I think its a picture that our family will enjoy for years to come and remind of a small piece of how very special this person is.

Best Wishes and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment