Sunday, March 30, 2008

Clover Green Wedding



I had the pleasure of creating this idea for a clover green wedding. I'm still waiting to hear a response back from the bride but even if this isn't her style, (which I'm completely comfortable with, I still think this idea is a fun and cute wedding. The theme - Two Peas in a Pod- Doesn't the couple already sound adorable. I can already see the wedding album. The beautiful green combined with the pop of yellow is great of any after noon wedding. I went ahead and selected two alternating bride's maid's dresses that complement each other to lighten the mood of the ceremony even more. I absolutly love the centerpiece idea. I thought you could light these little lamps with tea light candles and decorate fire proof lamp shades with daisys. Around the bottom you could brigtne the light with volitive candles to enhance the mood. This combined with simple flowers and a fun wedding cake encourage a fun light hearted environment. Perfect for that after noon wedding that takes you back to puppy love and will make your guest feel like they are like two peas in a pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment