Friday, August 1, 2008

Uh oh.. I forgot the card..


So I went to the store today because I had to buy a baby shower gift and leave it to me - I forgot the card. So I'm sitting here tonight not wanting to go back to the store to make a rushed decision so I decided to whip out the scrap book tools and make my own card BUT I need a nice something to go on the front of the card. Since its been awhile since I've been scrap booking for baby there were not a lot of things laying around to make a baby shower card out of- and I'm not that great at drawing things out so it suddenly struck me --- I could take a picture from a maternity session I did about a month ago and "hallmark" the image. So with a little time and photo shop I changed the shoes to blue and removed some things from the image and came up with my baby boy hallmark card! Pretty good if I say so myself. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I love it!!! So creative!! :) Now we'll all be making our own personalized cards! :D

    ReplyDelete