Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Snap Shot at a Wedding


A friend of the family had a son that got married this past week and my mother and I attended. I was not the photographer, but you know I couldn't resist taking my camera to try and sneak a shot. I didn't use a flash or bring my mono pod because I didn't want to be a distraction at the ceremony and I didn't want to interfere with the photographer that was there so I very carefully took this shot and was quiet pleased with the result. I had to steady my lens on the set in front of me to limit the amount of camera shake due to the slow shutter speed.



My father is still in the hospital, but he is doing better each day that passes. They are planning on doing more test on his bladder to try and locate the source of infection. Thank you all for your continued prayers.



COMING SOON: Photos of the Sleep Over Party --- How Dawn survived 5 seven year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment