Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Goal

I'm going to make it my goal to update this blog at least three times per week and I will be posting samples of my work as frequently as possible. This week has been a struggle for me because my husband and I finally recieved our wedding pictures back. We were so eager to see them because our wedding was breath taking and we had such high hopes for the pictures. Unfortunalty it appears we were scammed by the photographer we hired and her work was far below par. It is a huge disappointment because we will never recapture those moments. Instead it has made us realize that we must take extra speacial pride in our work that we do. My heart would break if I were to produce images as those I recieved. If there is a bride reading this please take it from a photographer who knows - Know your photographer and make sure they know your needs. Make sure their work is quality. I hope your memories are always everlasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment